Is it called Desktop Publishing when you put good pictures on magazines?

If all you want to do if you want to be a journalist working for InTouch magazine do you need to know how to put pictures on the magazine or is that somebody else job? Like do I need Desktop Publishing?


Previous post:

Next post: